The PGA Tour takes a step back to normal this week with the RBC Heritage. Harbour Town Golf Links is one of the most-loved tracks on Tour and plays host to defending champion Brandt Snedeker and world No. 1 Luke Donald among others on Hilton Head Island.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Jim Furyk: Furyk surprised some at the Masters by finishing 11th, but his record at Harbour Town is stout. He is the 2010 winner and twice a runner-up here. Don't forget he was in the playoff in Tampa.
2. Luke Donald: He may have been disappointed with his Masters finish, but Donald has rounded into form. A winner in Tampa, he lost the playoff here to Brandt Snedeker last year and has been in the top three the last three years.
3. Brandt Snedeker: The defending champion is already a winner this season in San Diego. He was T-19 at the Masters.
4. Matt Kuchar: Part of the tie for third place at Augusta, Kuchar posted his fourth top-10 finish in a row at the Masters.
5. Jason Dufner: Despite a weekend pair of 75s at Augusta National, Dufner sent a confident tweet about his chances at Hilton Head. Was T-14 here last year.
6. Aaron Baddeley: He struggled on the weekend at the Masters, but was a winner here in 2006. He has two other top-10 finishes herd and was T-14 last year.
7. Bo Van Pelt: Closing with an incredible 64 at the Masters to finish T-17, BVP was T-3 here in 2010 and T-13 in '09. He has four top-10 finishes this year.
8. Ricky Barnes: Barnes has slumped since finishing third at Pebble Beach, but he has top-10 finishes at Hilton Head in the last two years.
9. John Huh: The Question Mark lacks experience, but makes up for it with an excellent all-around game. Was T-14 in his last start in Houston.
10. Nick O'Hern: This is a flier pick, but O'Hern is like Ricky Barnes: top-10 finishes here the last two years. He has three since 2005.
**Don't forget to join Fantasy Expert Rob Bolton for a live golf chat Wednesday at 12:00p ET at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the RBC Heritage from 3:00-6:00p ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.