The PGA Tour heads back to the Lone Star State for the second time this season, playing the Valero Texas Open in San Antonio. Matt Kuchar headlines the field as Brendan Steele defends the win from his rookie season.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Johnson Wagner: He is a top-10 machine this season and is making his first start since the Masters. With a T-15 finish here last year, Wagner could be in line for another high finish.
2. J.B. Holmes: Holmes was T-8 in his last start in Houston. After a two-week break, Holmes returns to a place where he was T-11 and T-13 in the last two years.
3. Kevin Na: Yes, Na made that 16 in the first round last year. He won't remember that, however, as he won in Vegas last fall and has four top-10 finishes this year. He was T-8 last week in Harbour Town.
4. Matt Kuchar: Kuchar is making his debut at the AT&T Oaks Course, but the track fits his profile as an excellent ball-striker.
5. Charley Hoffman: Hoffman has a great, albeit short, track record at this course. He was T-2 last year and T-13 the year prior. He notched a T-8 finish last week at the RBC Heritage.
6. Fredrik Jacobson: His rough final-round 81 at Harbour Town should be a distant memory as Jacobson shows up to a course where he has been in the top 5 each of the last two years.
7. Harris English: English recorded a T-8 finish last week on the tree-lined Harbour Town layout. He enjoys tracks which require that level of precision, which should translate this week, too.
8. Vaughn Taylor: Taylor is playing sneaky good golf right now. In his last five starts, he has three top-20 finishes. He was T-13 last week and cashed in his last four Texas Open starts.
9. Cameron Tringale: A tremendous driver of the golf ball, Tringale should have little problem getting around TPC San Antonio. He was T-8 in his last start in Houston and T-5 here last year.
10. Matt Every: Every is the flier pick this week. He was T-30 here last year in one of just a handful of PGA Tour starts. Coming off of a T-8 last week, Every is hit or miss.
**Don't forget to join Fantasy Expert Rob Bolton for a live golf chat Wednesday at 12:00p ET at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the Valero Texas Open from 3-6PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.