The PGA Tour hops from New Orleans to Charlotte this week for the Wells Fargo Championship. Lucas Glover is the defending champion this week amid a very solid field, headlined by Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Phil Mickelson. With The Players Championship a week away, Charlotte is the second in a string of three straight big events on the PGA Tour.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Rory McIlroy: The new world No. 2 collected his first PGA Tour win here in 2010. He has a chance to reclaim the top spot again this week and overcome an uncharacteristic T-40 finish at the Masters.
2. Phil Mickelson: Mickelson returns after finishing T-3 at the Masters. He has six top-10 finishes in eight Charlotte starts and absolutely loves Quail Hollow.
3. Tiger Woods: Looking to shed the poor week at Augusta, Woods won here in 2007. Not facing major pressure this week, Woods may feel more comfortable.
4. Jim Furyk: Furyk won here in 2006 and has three other top-10 finishes at Quail Hollow. He has been on fire of late, finishing in the top 11 in four starts dating back to a playoff loss at Tampa.
5. Rickie Fowler: Putting grip changes can often be a placebo, but Fowler went cross-handed last week in NOLA and finished T-10 for his best check since Honda. He's been sixth and T-16 here the last two years.
6. Hunter Mahan: Mahan has figured out Quail Hollow after missing the cut in his first four starts here. He has been in the top 22 here the last four years.
7. Cameron Tringale: Tringale is playing some of the best golf of his career, finishing in the top 10 in three consecutive events. He was T-7 last week in New Orleans.
8. Zach Johnson: Johnson was the runner-up at Harbour Town and was T-6 here last year for his best Quail Hollow finish. Like Mahan, he has acclimated to this tournament over time.
9. Kevin Na: Na withdrew in San Antonio, but returns after a string of three top-12 finishes. He was fifth here last year and T-14 two years ago.
10. Bill Haas: The Riviera winner this season, Haas has two top-4 finishes in this event, including last season.
**Remember to join GC Fantasy expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12:00p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the Wells Fargo Championship from 3-6PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.