Here are GolfChannel.com’s Power Rankings, the top 10 favorites for the FedEx St. Jude Classic:
1. Lee Westwood: He is the second-ranked player in the world, he's clearly the best player in the field by miles and he's the defending champion. Good enough?
2. David Toms: If not for Westwood, Toms would be the clear-cut favorite. Playing some of the best golf of his life recently and has six top-5 finishes here, including a pair of wins.
3. Zach Johnson: Two top-12 finishes in two prior starts at the FedEx St. Jude. Hasn't been worse than T-12 in his last three events on Tour.
4. Ben Crane: Hasn't played particularly well over the last two months, but he has a solid record in this event with three top-15s.
5. Robert Karlsson: Not much of a history at this event to go off of, but a T-2 in his debut last year is good enough to put him on the short list of contenders.
6. Jonathan Byrd: Despite pedestrian results at this event, Byrd has a playoff loss and a tie for seventh in his last three Tour starts.
7. Brian Gay: Has made 13 of 14 cuts this year, including 10 in a row. He also won this tournament by five strokes in 2009.
8. Geoff Ogilvy: Has never made the cut in four previous FedEx St. Jude starts, but at least one member of the GolfChannel.com team thinks he'll start heating up for a summer run
9. Heath Slocum: Slocum has a trio of top-10s at this tournament and usually pops up a couple of times a year near the top of a leaderboard.
10. Robert Allenby: Still seeking that elusive first Tour win since 2001, Allenby was T-2 here in 2008 and T-4 in 2009
Note: This list is compiled from rankings submitted by members ofGolfChannel.com's editorial team, based on who is most expected tocontend in each upcoming event.
Compete against the GolfChannel.com experts and other fans in our Fantasy Challenge.
For more in-depth fantasy golf coverage, visit Rotoworld powered by NBC Sports.