The NCAA Women's Golf Championship is underway at Eugene Country Club in Eugene, Ore.
Twenty-four teams and 12 individuals competed during three days of stroke play, with the top 15 teams along with the top nine individuals not on an advancing team competing in Monday's stroke-play finale. Duke freshman Virginia Elena Carta won the individual title in a rout.
Eight teams advanced to the match-play portion of the championship. Quarterfinals and semifinals are being contested on Tuesday, with the finals being held on Wednesday. Golf Channel is airing the action live.
- Final: Stanford vs. Washington
- Semifinals: Stanford vs. Duke
- Semifinals: UCLA vs. Washington
- Quarterfinals: Stanford vs. South Carolina
- Quartefinals: Southern California vs. Duke
- Quarterfinals: UCLA vs. Oregon
- Quarterfinals: Washington vs. Virginia
- Team stroke play
- Individual stroke play
TV Times (all times ET):
6-10PM: Match-play finals