The PGA Tour travels across I-4 from the Tampa area to Orlando, Fla., for the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Here are the key stats and information for the festivities at Bay Hill. Click here for full-field tee times.
How to watch:
Thursday, Rd. 1: Golf Channel, 2-6PM ET; live stream: http://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream
Friday, Rd. 2: Golf Channel, 2-6PM ET; live stream: http://www.golfchannel.com/pgastream
Purse: $8.9 million ($1,602,000 to the winner)
Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando, Florida (par-72; 7,419 yards)
Defending champion: Marc Leishman (-11) by one shot over Kevin Kisner and Charley Hoffman.
Notables in the field:
• An eight-time winner of this event, Woods is making his first appearance at Bay Hill since he last won there in 2013.
• Is coming off a T-2 finish at the Valspar Championship, where he wound up one stroke behind winner Paul Casey. It was his best finish in nearly five years.
• Woods actually has won nine times at Bay Hill, including the 1991 U.S. Junior Amateur.
• Making his first start in more than a month (Pebble Beach).
• Has made only two starts in 2018 but has a first (Farmers) and a T-2 (Pebble Beach).
• Former world No. 1 has fallen to 10th in the rankings.
• Making his first start since the WGC-Mexico Championship, in which he finished T-37.
• Ranked No. 7 in the world.
• Has missed the cut in two of his last four starts.
• In four 2018 starts, his best finish is a T-20 (Genesis Open).
• Former world No. 1 has fallen to 13th in the rankings.
• In 13 rounds this year, has broken 70 only three times.