After a week off, the FedExCup Playoffs resume at the BMW Championship. Here's the key info for the third playoff event.
Golf course: Conway Farms Golf Club in Lake Forest, Ill., was opened in 1991 and designed by Tom Fazio. The course will play as a par 71 at 7,208 yards.
Purse: $8.75 million; winner get $1,575,000 (2,000 FedExCup points)
TV schedule (All times Eastern): Thursday, 3-7 p.m. on Golf Channel; Friday, 3-7 p.m. on Golf Channel; Saturday, 1-3 p.m. on Golf Channel, 3-6 p.m. on NBC; Sunday, Noon-2 p.m. on Golf Channel, 2-6 p.m. on NBC
Notable tee times: Sergio Garcia, Charles Howell, Phil Mickelson at 9:33 a.m. Thursday, 11:55 a.m. Friday; Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas at 10:33 a.m. Thursday, 12:50 p.m. Friday; Hideki Matsuyama, Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler at 12:50 p.m. Thursday, 10:33 a.m. Friday
Defending champion: Dustin Johnson beat Paul Casey by three strokes last year at Crooked Stick in Indiana for his second career BMW win.
Notables in the field: The field has been cut to the top 70 in FedExCup points, with the top 30 after this event advancing to the Tour Championship. Notables currently outside the top 30 are Masters champ Sergio Garcia (34), Phil Mickelson (36) and Rory McIlroy (51). Click here for the full points list.
• Spieth is trying to become the second player to win FedExCup twice (Tiger Woods)
• Thomas leads the PGA Tour in top-10s (11) and wins (five) this season
• Matsuyama ranks fourth in strokes gained-tee to green this season (148th in strokes gained-putting)
• Rahm has 11 top-5 finishes in 33 career PGA Tour starts
• Jason Day is the only player to finish in the top 10 both years at Conway Farms
• Day is 33 under in two starts at Conway Farms (best of any player in this event)
• Mickelson finised T-6 at Dell Technologies (best stroke-play finish this season)
• Conway Farms ranked 44th of 52 courses in 2014-15 PGA Tour season in difficulty
• Eight of 10 FedExCup champions were sixth or better in standings after BMW Championship
(Stats and information provided by the Golf Channel editorial research unit)