The finalists for the Fred Haskins Award and Annika Award were named on Monday.
The respective winners will be revealed at 6 p.m. ET Wednesday on “Golf Central.”
The finalists for the Haskins Award presented by Stifel are, in alphabetical order:
- Texas senior Doug Ghim, the No. 1 player in the World Amateur Golf Rankings, who won three events this season, including a Big 12 Championship and NCAA regionals
- Ole Miss junior Braden Thornberry, the reigning Haskins winner, who won four times this season
- Oregon sophomore Norman Xiong, who won an NCAA-best six events, including NCAA regionals
The finalists for the Annika Award presented by 3M are:
- Arkansas junior Maria Fassi, who won a NCAA-best six times and was named the SEC Player of the Year
- Wake Forest junior Jennifer Kupcho, who captured the NCAA individual title, one of her four victories this season
- UCLA junior Lilia Vu, the top-ranked player in the world who won four times and posted the lowest scoring average in school history
Both the Haskins and Annika winners were determined by a vote of their peers, coaches and golf media members.
The Haskins winner will receive an exemption into the Greenbrier Classic, while the Annika winner gets into the Evian Championship.
The Women’s Golf Coaches Association and Golf Coaches Association of America will announce their respective college coaches of the year on “Morning Drive” on Wednesday.