The top 30 players in the FedExCup standings are back at East Lake for the Tour Championship. Here's the key info for the final event of the season.
Golf course: East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Ga., was opened in 1908 and designed by Tom Bendelow. East Lake was redesigned by Donald Ross in 1913, George Cobb in 1959, and Rees Jones in 1995 and 2008. The course will play as a par 70 at 7,385 yards.
Purse: $8.75 million
TV schedule (All times Eastern): Thursday, 1-6 p.m. on Golf Channel; Friday, 1-6 p.m. on Golf Channel; Saturday, 12:30-2:30 p.m. on Golf Channel, 2:30-6:30 p.m. on NBC; Sunday, Noon-1:30 p.m. on Golf Channel, 1:30-6:30 p.m. on NBC
Notable tee times (pairings adjusted after each round): Hideki Matsuyama, Justin Rose, 1:30 p.m.; Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler, 1:40 p.m.; Dustin Johnson, Marc Leishman, 1:50 p.m.; Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas, 2 p.m. Click here for full tee times.
Defending champion: Rory McIlroy defeated Ryan Moore with a birdie on the fourth playoff hole to win the Tour Championship and the FedExCup title. Both McIlroy and Moore failed to advance to the Tour Championship this year.
Notables in the field: The field has been cut to the top 30 in FedExCup points. The top five players in the FedExCup standings - Spieth, Thomas, Johnson, Leishman and Rahm - will win the season-long points race with a win at East Lake. Click here for the full points list.
• All 30 players in field have mathematical possibility of winning $10 million bonus
• Last five FedExCup champions were sixth or better entering Tour Championship
• Worst position entering Tour Championship by FedExCup champion: Bill Haas, 25th (2011)
• Spieth has made 64 birdies/eagles made at the Tour Championship since 2013 (most of any player)
• Spieth has the best cumulative score to par (40 under) and most birdies/eagles (60) in 2017 playoffs
• Thomas has 11 top-10 finishes this season (tied with Spieth for most on PGA Tour)
• Johnson has recorded a top-10 in each of the last four Tour Championship starts
• Leishman was one of two wire-to-wire winners this season (Thomas at Sony Open)
• Rahm has 11 top-5s on PGA Tour since turning pro (most of any player in that span)
• Matsuyama finished fifth at Tour Championship last year (best finish in event)
• Rose has finished sixth or better in each of his last four Tour Championship starts
(Stats and information provided by the Golf Channel editorial research unit)