The best thing about finishing 20 games under .500 and 33 games out of first place?
There’s still a good use for your ballpark when the season is over.
Petco Park, home to the San Diego Padres, is once again hosting The Links at Petco Park, in conjunction with Callaway Golf.
This is the third year of the event, which features nine holes on the baseball field with participants hitting from bays in the stands.
Highlights of this year’s version include:
- Greens and bunker placements designed by Gil Hanse
- Five different elevation levels on the tee boxes
- Redesigned tee-box locations and course routing
- A total of 1,076 yards for the nine-hole course
- All new hole themes
- Incorporation of non-profit organizations like Golf Fights Cancer, K9’s for Warriors, & The First Tee of San Diego: Pro Kids
The event runs until Oct. 10. Click here for more details.