1. What would you like to do for a living if you were not a pro golfer?
I would like to be a fashion designer.
2. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Orange juice and water.
3. What other sport would you like to be good at?
4. What is your favorite store to shop in?
All of them.
5. What is your favorite season?
I like them all because they all have different clothes. It also depends on where I am.
6. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role?
7. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
I eat two slices of raisin bread and a glass of orange juice.
8. What is your favorite golf movie?
9. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
Nobody would be able to hear me over the boos!!
10. Do you have a favorite club in your bag?
I like them all but my 7-iron is the one I do most of my drills with.
11. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
30 pens! I love pens and Sharpies. And pretty much anything else you can think of that normally would not be in a golf bag.
12. Which do you prefer? To cook, be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out?
Go out to eat because I like to get dressed up.
13. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
I go shopping or get my nails done.
14. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Dancing with the Stars.
15. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I make a phone call and then stop.
16. What beauty product can you not live without?
Sunscreen, chapstick and mascara.
17. Peanut Butter. Crunchy or Creamy?
18. When playing in a tournament would you rather go in as the favorite or the underdog?
Editor's Note: To see more questions and answers and other great features on your favorite players, please visit www.LPGA.com, the official site of the LPGA Tour.