- Steve Survives: Steve Stricker wins the Memorial by a single shot. His first win of 2011 moves him to No. 4 in the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Steve Sizzles: Steve Wheatcroft wins the Nationwide Tour's Melwood Prince George's County Open by a tour record 12 shots. He also set the record for lowest 72-hole score with 255.
- Back to Back: Augusta State wins back-to-back national championships. The Jaguars won 3 of 5 final matches against Georgia. It's the final event for all five players and coach Josh Gregory at Augusta State.
- Boom Boom: Brittany Lincicome birdies the 18th hole to win the ShopRite LPGA Classic by a shot over Cristie Kerr and Jiyai Shin.
- Rising Suit Prices
- Nintendo Network Hacked
- Bidding for lunch with Warren Buffett
7:12a ET: Bertha Coombs, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: John Peterson, NCAA Division I Medalist
7:30a ET: Jay Townsend, Golf Channel insider
7:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf Channel insider
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Executive Editor, Golf World, http://www.golfworldmonday.com/
8:30a ET: Lauren Thompson, Host of Golf Now & Top 10
8:50a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf Channel insider
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
John Peterson Interview > Listen Now
Jay Townsend Interview > Listen Now
Rosie's Notes > Listen Now
Ron Sirak > Listen Now
Lauren Thompson > Listen Now
Best of June 6, 2011 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* > Most Impressive Sunday Story
If interested in the music you heard today on 'Morning Drive', download it on iTunes.
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays from 7-9 a.m. ET.
Tuesday, June 7
Wednesday, June 8
David Toms LIVE FROM MEMPHIS
Thursday, June 9
Annika Sorenstam IN STUDIO
Friday, June 10
GOLFNOW DAILY HOOK UP
Previous day's winner:
Patrick Tadley of Somerdale, NJ
Crystal Springs Resort in Hamburg, NJ