2017 Masters champion Sergio Garcia along with fellow Spaniard (and multiple winner on the PGA TOUR) Rafa Cabrera-Bello will join David Feherty on his self-titled, Emmy-nominated series Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance®, Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
The episode – filmed in Louisiana during the Zurich Classic of New Orleans – will touch upon a number of topics, including:
- Garcia reflecting on his moment of vindication at the 2017 Masters.
- Their collective admiration for and influence of Seve Ballesteros and Jose Maria Olazabal.
- Garcia offering perspective on making a 13 on the 15th hole at Augusta National earlier this year.
- Recounting their pairing at the 2016 Ryder Cup, and their respective experiences competing in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Hypothetical life/career mulligans
Future guests on Feherty this year (premiering Mondays at 9 p.m. ET) include Scott McCarron and Steve Pate (June 4), along with Billy Andrade and Brad Faxon (June 11), among others.
A two-time Emmy-nominated host (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host) Feherty has been described as “golf’s iconoclast,” by Rolling Stone, and “the last unscripted man on TV,” by Men’s Journal. His all-star lineup of golf-enthused and culturally relevant guests feature celebrities from across entertainment, sports and politics. To date, Feherty has sat down with four U.S. Presidents (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump); sports legends Charles Barkley, Nick Saban, Stephen Curry and Bobby Knight; Hollywood icons Matthew McConaughey, Larry David and Samuel L. Jackson; World Golf of Fame members Nancy Lopez, Jack Nicklaus, Annika Sorenstam, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson; and a host of current golf superstars including Paula Creamer, Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Michelle Wie. Feherty is produced by Golf Channel’s original productions group, which also oversees production for Driver vs. Driver, Golf Films as well as the network’s instruction platforms.