Each Sunday, Golf Pick 'Em gives you six additional Sunday matchups from which to choose. Here's the final six groups for the final round of the Honda Classic and some inside information to help you make your pick.
Download the NBC Sports Predictor app to play the game!
(All times ET)
12:45 p.m.: Brooks Koepka vs. Kramer Hickok
- Koepka has yet to shoot better than 1-over 71 in three career final rounds at the Honda Classic. He has made just three bogeys this week, tied for tops in the field, but also has three double bogeys.
- Hickok, making his Honda debut this week, ranks third in strokes gained: off-the-tee through 54 holes (3.078).
12:55 p.m.: Adam Schenk vs. Ryan Armour
- Schenk ranks 87th on Tour in final-round scoring average this season (69.89).
- Armour had missed four straight Honda cuts before this week, but he ranks 14th on Tour in final-round scoring average (67.83).
1:05 p.m.: Jhonattan Vegas vs. Roberto Castro
- Vegas shot 78 in last year's final round at Honda, though a year prior he closed in 64 at PGA National. He has the 173rd best final-round scoring average on Tour this season (71.2).
- Castro ranks 145th on Tour in final-round scoring average (70.71).
1:15 p.m.: Rickie Fowler vs. Michael Thompson
- Fowler has failed to shoot under par in each of his past five final rounds at PGA National. He ranks T-77 on Tour in final-round scoring average this season (69.8).
- Thompson, the 2013 Honda champion, is a combined 3 under in his last two final rounds at PGA National. He leads the Honda field in strokes gained: putting (8.618).
1:25 p.m.: Kyoung-Hoon Lee vs. Keith Mitchell
- Lee ranks second in strokes gained: off-the-tee this week (3.586).
- Mitchell ranks in the top 10 in each of the three areas of strokes gained: tee-to-green, though he's 55th in strokes gained: putting. He's made just four bogeys on the week.
1:35 p.m.: Wyndham Clark vs. Vijay Singh
- Clark has rode a hot putter to the 54-hole lead, ranking second in the Honda field in strokes gained: putting (8.337). He leads the field with 16 birdies.
- Singh has played just five final rounds on Tour since beginning of 2018, averaging 72.4 in those rounds.