The Oklahoma Sooners won its first NCAA Men's DI Golf Championship on Wednesday, defeating the Oregon Ducks, 3.5 to 1.5, at Rich Harvest Farms in Sugar Grove, Ill.
Ole Miss sophomore Braden Thornberry won the individual title.
- Final: Oklahoma def. Oregon, 3.5-1.5
- Semifinals: Oregon def. Vanderbilt, 3-2
- Semifinals: Oklahoma def. Illinois, 3.5-1.5
- Quarterfinals: Oregon def. Oklahoma State, 3-2
- Quartefinals: Vanderbilt def. UNLV, 3-2
- Quarterfinals: Illinois def. USC, 3.5-1.5
- Quarterfinals: Oklahoma def. Baylor, 3-2
- Team stroke play
- Individual stroke play