1. European team captain Jose Maria Olazabal
Anyone with any fashion sense knows it's all about accessorizing ... and Olazabal has the most radiant bunch of bling this side of the pond.
2. Lee Westwood and wife Laurae
Sometimes it's best to keep things simple, and that's the motto the Westwoods perfected. Laurae looks striking in the black dress and matching dark, pixie crop.
3. Keegan Bradley and girlfriend Jillian Stacey
The Sunday red-wearing major winner championed another look alongside girlfriend Stacey. The intricate details of her gown juxtaposed against her simple updo and minimal jewelry is a look befitting a champion.
4. Rory McIlroy
The world No. 1 was a party of one at the gala, but who says a man can't be fashionable going stag? He may not have had girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki on his arm, but his very gargantuan – and very genuine – smile was an acceptable next-best asset.
To see more images from the 39th Ryder Cup gala, click here.
- SCORING: Wind howling at Nelson | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile Bay; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play