1. European team captain Jose Maria Olazabal
Anyone with any fashion sense knows it's all about accessorizing ... and Olazabal has the most radiant bunch of bling this side of the pond.
2. Lee Westwood and wife Laurae
Sometimes it's best to keep things simple, and that's the motto the Westwoods perfected. Laurae looks striking in the black dress and matching dark, pixie crop.
3. Keegan Bradley and girlfriend Jillian Stacey
The Sunday red-wearing major winner championed another look alongside girlfriend Stacey. The intricate details of her gown juxtaposed against her simple updo and minimal jewelry is a look befitting a champion.
4. Rory McIlroy
The world No. 1 was a party of one at the gala, but who says a man can't be fashionable going stag? He may not have had girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki on his arm, but his very gargantuan – and very genuine – smile was an acceptable next-best asset.
To see more images from the 39th Ryder Cup gala, click here.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots