There isn’t much to not like about Cheyenne Woods.
The 22-year-old Wake Forest grad who recently turned pro has talent, charm, brains and beauty.
Barring a final-round 78 at the Evian Masters that left her in a tie for 50th, Woods had a respectable showing in her third event since turning professional.
At the Evian Masters gala Saturday night – an annual tradition this fashion blogger looks forward to every year – Woods donned an elegant, chic and very fashionable peplum dress in this season’s hottest hue.
All the ladies looked beautiful but Woods gets the nod for best dressed. If her Saturday night ensemble is any indication of what her career will entail, she is poised for great things.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots