There isn’t much to not like about Cheyenne Woods.
The 22-year-old Wake Forest grad who recently turned pro has talent, charm, brains and beauty.
Barring a final-round 78 at the Evian Masters that left her in a tie for 50th, Woods had a respectable showing in her third event since turning professional.
At the Evian Masters gala Saturday night – an annual tradition this fashion blogger looks forward to every year – Woods donned an elegant, chic and very fashionable peplum dress in this season’s hottest hue.
All the ladies looked beautiful but Woods gets the nod for best dressed. If her Saturday night ensemble is any indication of what her career will entail, she is poised for great things.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process