The Illinois men continued their dominant fall season with a win over Georgia at the East Lake Cup, something the USC women, who won their own final over Duke, know plenty about. Check out these facts and figures from the inaugural team matches:
• This is the fourth win in five events for the Fighting Illini this fall and their third straight. The only event they didn't win was their own Illini Invitational, in which they finished fifth.
• Illinois has won 12 of its last 19 tournaments dating back to the last season, the most of any Division I program. It entered the week second in the Golfstat team rankings behind Auburn.
• Illini members Thomas Detry and Charlie Daniels went a combined 4-0-0. Detry never trailed after the sixth hole of his first match, while Danielson trailed for only one hole over the course of the tournament.
• Alex Burge, who clinched the cup for Illinois, railled from 2 down with three holes to play to beat Georgia's Greyson Sigg on the 19th hole.
• This is USC's second win of the fall following their victory at the Annika Intercollegiate. This is the program's third straight fall with multiple wins, after two in 2014 and four in 2013.
• More impressive, USC has won 23 of its last 39 tournaments overall.
• Individuals, Kyung Kim went an undefeated 2-0-0, while Gabriella Then took down the world No. 1, Duke's Leona Maguire. Then never trailed in her finals match against Maguire.