Tiger Woods' return to competitive action at the Quicken Loans National didn't exactly go as planned, as he missed the cut by four shots after rounds of 74 and 75. Here are some stats and figures to help put Woods' week at Congressional in perspective:
• Woods still has more PGA Tour wins (79) and major titles (14) than missed cuts (10) as a professional.
• This is Woods' 10th missed cut as a professional on the PGA Tour, and his first since sitting out the weekend at the 2012 Greenbrier Classic.
• In Woods' first start after missing his last cut, he tied for third at the 2012 Open Championship at Royal Lytham.
• This is just the fourth time as a professional that Woods has opened a Tour event with two rounds of 74 or higher.
• Woods has now missed six cuts on the PGA Tour since 2009. He missed a total of three cuts from 1998-2008.
• Woods has now missed the cut in 3.3 percent of his starts as a professional on the PGA Tour. By contrast, he has won 26.4 percent of the Tour events he has entered as a pro.
• Woods was 3-for-16 in scrambling this week, getting up-and-down just 18.8 percent of the time - the worst recorded scrambling percentage of his PGA Tour career.
(Note: Statistics and information provided by Golf Channel's editorial research unit.)