Thailand’s Sherman Santiwiwatthanaphong won the Symetra Tour Championship on Sunday, but there were 10 other big winners at LPGA International in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Santiwiwatthanaphong closed with a 5-under-par 67 to come from four shots back in the final round and win her first Symetra Tour title in her rookie season. At 14 under for the tournament, she finished a shot ahead of Brianna Do.
The top 10 on the final Volvik Race for the Card money list at the conclusion of Sunday’s play were awarded LPGA membership for next season. Do made the biggest move of the week as the only player to crack the top 10 after starting the week outside it. Do started the week 12th on the money list but climbed all the way to third. Augusta James was bumped out of the top 10. Santiwiwatthanaphong finished 20th on the final money list.
Annie Park, the former USC standout and 2013 NCAA individual champion, swept the tour’s top awards. She finished as the leading money winner, Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year.
Here are the 10 players who earned their tour cards:
1. Annie Park, Levittown, N.Y., $68,673.
2. Giulia Molinaro, Treviso, Italy, $68,632
3. Brianna Do, Lakewood, Calif., $64,877
4. Daniela Iacobelli, Melbourne, Fla., $62,692
5. Dani Holmqvist, Stockholm, Sweden, $62,160
6. Lee Lopez, Whittier, California, $61,731
7. Alejandra Llaneza, Mexico City, Mexico, $61,289
8. Vicky Hurst, Melbourne, Fla., $57,814
9. Casey Grice, College Station, Texas, $55,621
10. Rachel Rohanna, Waynesburg, Pa., $53,867