Anirban Lahiri leads by four strokes at the CIMB Classic. Here's what You Oughta Know heading into the final round.
• Lahiri won the 2015 Malaysian Open on the West Course at TPC Kuala Lumpur, site of this week's CIMB Classic.
• He made 16 of 21 cuts last season on the PGA Tour with one top-10 finish at the Dean & DeLuca Invitational.
• Defending champion Justin Thomas is tied for second with Russell Knox and four behind Lahiri.
• Thomas started the third round with a two-shot lead, but he looked to be heading the other way after a bogey on 10, a double on 11 and a bogey on 12. He closed with five straight birdies, however, and now Thomas has a chance to repeat and capture his second career title.
• Knox will defend next week at the WGC HSBC, but first he will try to win for the third time since capturing his first title last year in China. Knox also won the Travelers in August, and he recorded runner-up finishes at the RBC Heritage and the Irish Open.
• Hideki Matsuyama (five back) is coming off a win at the Japan Open last week. It was his seventh win on the Japanese Tour, and his second title of the year. Matsuyama defeated Rickie Fowler in a playoff in February at the Waste Management Phoenix Open for his second PGA Tour title.
• Matsuyama has been getting better each time he shows up at the CIMB. He tied for 25th in 2013, tied for 21st in 2014 and he finished fifth last year.