The PGA Tour moves east, and south, for the kick-start to the Florida swing. Here's what You Oughta Know entering the Honda Classic (stats courtesy Golf Channel research department):
• Padraig Harrington is trying to become the second player to successfully defend his title (Jack Nicklaus, 1978).
• This is the 10th year at PGA National, which was the second toughest non-major course on Tour in 2015 (TPC San Antonio, No. 1).
• The top 50 on the Official World Golf Ranking after this week will qualify for the WGC-Cadillac Championship.
• International players have won six of the nine events at PGA National.
• Phil Mickelson leads the Tour in scoring average this season (69.02).
Best scoring average (last 5 years; minimum 10 rounds)
Rory McIlroy: 68.82
Tiger Woods: 69.00
Justin Rose: 69.50
Lee Westwood: 69.50
Rickie Fowler: 69.63
Rory McIlroy's Honda career
2015: Missed cut