This week's Waste Management Phoenix Open field includes defending champion Brooks Koepka, Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler and Torrey Pines winner Brandt Snedeker. Here's what You Oughta Know entering the event (stats courtesy Golf Channel research department):
• Koepka has four top-five finishes since winning the 2015 WMPO, but no victories.
• Watson has finished runner-up at TPC Scottsdale each of the last two years and has the best venue scoring average, 68.24 (minimum 10 rounds played).
• Mickelson is making his 27th career start in this event. He won in 1996, 2005 and 2013.
• Fowler's best finish in this event is a runner-up showing in 2010 (eight career starts).
• Snedeker has finished inside the top three in all three starts this year.
Best cumulative score to par (previous five years)
Bubba Watson: 65 under
Brendan Steele: 54 under
Brandt Snedeker: 49 under
Phil Mickelson: 44 under
Hunter Mahan: 43 under