School of Golf: How to start off strong in 2013
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 9, 2013 7:30 PM ET
School of Golf is back with new episodes now airing and Martin Hall wants to help you play your best golf in 2013.
In this video segment, Hall has some tips to help you shake off the rust and start your new golfing year in strong fashion.
More specifically, Hall takes a closer look at things you can do to hit the ball solidly and at your target, as well as how to create more distance.
Enjoy this video and try these drills, and you’ll get your game jump-started for 2013.
For more School of Golf content from Golf Channel, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING:Crowne Plaza | Sr. PGA Championship
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- DNA anomaly source of rib injuries for Snedeker
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots