School of Golf: How to start off strong in 2013
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 9, 2013 7:30 PM ET
School of Golf is back with new episodes now airing and Martin Hall wants to help you play your best golf in 2013.
In this video segment, Hall has some tips to help you shake off the rust and start your new golfing year in strong fashion.
More specifically, Hall takes a closer look at things you can do to hit the ball solidly and at your target, as well as how to create more distance.
Enjoy this video and try these drills, and you’ll get your game jump-started for 2013.
For more School of Golf content from Golf Channel, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- LPGA SCORING: C. Choi up by 1; Lewis 4 back
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process