School of Golf: How to start off strong in 2013
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 9, 2013 7:30 PM ET
School of Golf is back with new episodes now airing and Martin Hall wants to help you play your best golf in 2013.
In this video segment, Hall has some tips to help you shake off the rust and start your new golfing year in strong fashion.
More specifically, Hall takes a closer look at things you can do to hit the ball solidly and at your target, as well as how to create more distance.
Enjoy this video and try these drills, and you’ll get your game jump-started for 2013.
For more School of Golf content from Golf Channel, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots