Compton, two-time heart transplant recipient, WDs in Texas
- By Rex Hoggard
- Apr 19, 2012 5:29 PM ET
Compton, a two-time heart transplant recipient, told GTC via a text message that he was “fine,” but planned to have his blood levels checked because he has been feeling a little weak.
This is Compton’s first year with a Tour card and he’s played solid, making seven of nine cuts.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management