Compton, two-time heart transplant recipient, WDs in Texas
- By Rex Hoggard
- Apr 19, 2012 5:29 PM ET
Compton, a two-time heart transplant recipient, told GTC via a text message that he was “fine,” but planned to have his blood levels checked because he has been feeling a little weak.
This is Compton’s first year with a Tour card and he’s played solid, making seven of nine cuts.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path