Discussion: Demanding finish or risk-reward at a major?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 8, 2011 9:30 AM ET
The 18th hole at Atlanta Athletic club is a 500+-yard par 4, made famous by David Toms laying up on the 72nd hole en route to making par and winning the 2001 PGA Championship.
Discussion: Do you prefer a demanding finishing hole at a major championship or more of a risk-reward hole?
Note: For full discussion topics, click here.
Tags: PGA Championship
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Korda in Mobile
- SCORING: Bradley leads by 1 | Mobile Bay LPGA
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process