Discussion: Who are you rooting for more: 20-somethings or 40-somethings?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 13, 2011 11:00 AM ET
The leaderboard at the PGA Championship is full of unexpected names at the halfway point. From TOUR veterans like Steve Stricker, Jim Furyk and Scott Verplank to TOUR rookies like Keegan Bradley, Brendan Steele and Jhonnatan Vegas, picking a winner right now is anyone's guess. So who will you be pulling for more this weekend to take home the Wanamaker Trophy: the seasoned vets, or the rising stars?
Discussion: Who will you be rooting for more this weekend at the PGA Championship: the 20-somethings or the 40-somethings?
Note: For full discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No 3-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots