Discussion: Should Love have picked Mahan?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 4, 2012 10:56 AM ET
U.S. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III made his four wild-card selections Tuesday in New York. Steve Stricker, Jim Furyk, Brandt Snedeker and Dustin Johnson round out the 12-man team headed to Medinah for the biennial matches, Sept. 28-30. Most notably left off the team was Hunter Mahan, a two-time winner in 2012.
Discussion: Should Love have picked Mahan and left off someone else?
For the second time in his tenure as Commander-in-Chief, President Barack Obama will serve as Honorary Chairman when the Presidents Cup returns to the U.S. this fall. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots