Discussion: Should Tiger continue to work with Foley?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 12, 2011 8:17 PM ET
The PGA Championship marks the one-year anniversary of Tiger Woods working with instructor Sean Foley. Due to injuries, this marked the 12th time in 12 months that he has played a Tour event under Foley's tutelage. Woods has publicly defended Foley and their work, stating he needs more time and more "reps" in order to implement the swing changes. What do you think?
Discussion: Should Woods continue to work with Foley or head in a new direction?
Note: For full discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process