Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 15, 2011 8:52 AM ET
It was an amazing major season on the men's side in 2011. Charl Schwartzel birdied his final four holes to win the Masters. Rory McIlroy blitzed the field in a record-setting triumph at the U.S. Open. Darren Clarke prevailed in an emotional Open Championship. And Keegan Bradley rallied for a miracle victory in the PGA Championship.
*Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
For more discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management