Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 15, 2011 8:52 AM ET
It was an amazing major season on the men's side in 2011. Charl Schwartzel birdied his final four holes to win the Masters. Rory McIlroy blitzed the field in a record-setting triumph at the U.S. Open. Darren Clarke prevailed in an emotional Open Championship. And Keegan Bradley rallied for a miracle victory in the PGA Championship.
*Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
For more discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth