Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 15, 2011 8:52 AM ET
It was an amazing major season on the men's side in 2011. Charl Schwartzel birdied his final four holes to win the Masters. Rory McIlroy blitzed the field in a record-setting triumph at the U.S. Open. Darren Clarke prevailed in an emotional Open Championship. And Keegan Bradley rallied for a miracle victory in the PGA Championship.
*Discussion: Which was the best major of 2011?
For more discussion topics, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Korda in Mobile
- Bradley holds onto Nelson lead after Day 3 | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- LPGA SCORING: Nordqvist's 61 in Mobile mix
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process