Discussion: A seventh straight first-time major winner at the PGA?
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 8, 2011 9:26 AM ET
Martin Kaymer won last year's PGA Championship for his first major triumph. He is part of a record-tying run of six consecutive major championship winners, dating back to Graeme McDowell's 2010 U.S. Open victory.
Discussion: Will the PGA Championship showcase a seventh consecutive major champion?
Note: For full discussion topics, click here.
Tags: PGA Championship
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process