Within the span of three months Lucas Glover has had two dreams come true. First he won the U.S. Open at Bethpage’s Black Course on Long Island and he capped his “Big Apple” bonanza on Tuesday when the lifelong Yankees fan threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the New York-Texas Rangers game at the new Yankee Stadium.
“Awesome to watch,” said Glover’s manager/friend, Mac Barnhardt, with Crown Sports.
Talk about a good year.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots