CROMWELL, Conn. – Following an opening-round 1-under 69 at the Travelers Championship, Padraig Harrington was seen applying ice to his right wrist and consulting with a trainer outside of the TPC-River Highlands scoring area.
Harrington contended that he wasn’t injured, only allowing that there was an incident after his round.
“I just had a little accident coming in on the cart,” he said. “It was a minor – I don’t know. But I’m fine. I’m not injured.”
The three-time major winner then headed into the clubhouse, followed by the trainer.
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile Bay
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play