Seminole Pro-Member features star-studded field
- By Rex Hoggard
- Mar 4, 2013 1:27 PM ET
JUNO BEACH, Fla. – An institution that began in 1937 continued on Monday at venerable Seminole Golf Club with a field that would make many PGA Tour tournament directors envious.
For Jonathan Byrd, the event is a warm-up before returning to the Tour following an extended stay on the disabled list. Byrd hasn’t played this season because of a wrist ailment. He teed off just past noon on a cold, windswept afternoon at the south Florida club.
Rickie Fowler has won the gross competition the last two years, paired with Buddy Marucci, while Rose teamed to win the net division last year.
In search of his third straight win at Wentworth, Luke Donald instead found an early exit Friday after missing the cut. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots