This should help the sting of that Ryder Cup loss.
Brandt Snedeker, who went 1-2-0 in his first Ryder Cup earlier this month at Medinah, and his wife Mandy had their second child on Sunday in Nashville, Tenn.
Austin Jones Snedeker was 6 pounds, 12 ounces and 19 inches at birth, and according to Snedeker’s management team, “baby and mother are doing great.”
Tags: Brandt Snedeker
After battling a series of rib injuries over the past few years, Brandt Snedeker has been diagnosed with a bone condition called low bone turnover. Read More
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path