Two years after adding two more teams to the annual competition, the Tavistock Cup announced it will add two more for the 2013 edition, raising the total number to six.
Oak Tree National and Primland will join Isleworth, Lake Nona, Queenwood and Albany when the event is contested next year at Isleworth.
Located in Edmond, Okla., the Oak Tree team is expected to have a strong influence of players from nearby Oklahoma State University. Primland, in southwest Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains, will likely include players with a background from Wake Forest University.
Roster for all six teams will be announced in March.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management