Video: Fowler practices diving – not golf – at Kiawah
- By Ryan Lavner
- Aug 7, 2012 1:34 PM ET
KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – Looks like Rickie Fowler is getting into the Olympic spirit.
Debate the silliness of these stunts if you wish. Should Fowler have leapt from the balcony of his villa a few days before the final major of the year? Well, perhaps not. Should he have performed a backflip near the edge of the pool, where he very easily could have cracked open his skull? Eh, maybe a cannonball would have sufficed.
Still, the dives ranked high in both difficulty and execution.
This judge’s score? A 9.12.
Tags: Rickie Fowler
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management