Video: Fowler practices diving – not golf – at Kiawah
- By Ryan Lavner
- Aug 7, 2012 1:34 PM ET
KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – Looks like Rickie Fowler is getting into the Olympic spirit.
Debate the silliness of these stunts if you wish. Should Fowler have leapt from the balcony of his villa a few days before the final major of the year? Well, perhaps not. Should he have performed a backflip near the edge of the pool, where he very easily could have cracked open his skull? Eh, maybe a cannonball would have sufficed.
Still, the dives ranked high in both difficulty and execution.
This judge’s score? A 9.12.
Tags: Rickie Fowler
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take