Bubba Watson may have started a new tradition for a Masters winner.
The Masters champion tweeted a picture of a replica Masters green jacket given to him for his recently adopted newborn, Caleb. To match the attire Watson wore to defeat Louis Oosthuizen for his first major, Watson also had clothier Travis Mathew miniaturize his Sunday outfit.
"Caleb has matching Sunday outfit! #awesome," Watson tweeted.
Caleb's jacket is not exactly the same as his father's - it has pockets and the Masters patch has been replaced with the tournament logo.
Many children of Masters participants don the traditional white caddie jumpsuit during the annual Par-3 Contest. Baby Caleb, however, will get to dress like a champion from the very start.
Tags: Bubba Watson
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path