What they're saying: Twitter reaction to proposal
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 28, 2012 10:12 AM ET
One of the most controversial topics in the sport’s history finally reached a resolution Wednesday, with golf’s governing bodies announcing that they have proposed a rule change that would ban the anchored stroke.
Not surprisingly, the proposed rule created quite a stir on Twitter.
Here are some of the best tweets:
With a final decision expected on its proposed ban on anchoring, the USGA has called a news conference for 8 a.m. ET Tuesday morning. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play