What they're saying: Twitter reaction to proposal
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 28, 2012 10:12 AM ET
One of the most controversial topics in the sport’s history finally reached a resolution Wednesday, with golf’s governing bodies announcing that they have proposed a rule change that would ban the anchored stroke.
Not surprisingly, the proposed rule created quite a stir on Twitter.
Here are some of the best tweets:
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots