If you are not familiar with the "Gangnam Style" craze – we’re sorry to introduce you to it. But don’t blame us; blame Jesper Parnevik.
The mercurial Swede made a video to South Korean rapper Psy’s tune. Dustin Johnson, Fredrik Jacobson and Richard S. Johnson make appearances, as do Parnevik’s wife and kids. The video was made a birthday gift to a friend, the description says.
Check out the video below Parnevik’s for a look at the sensation that – amazingly so – has captivated a large segment of the world.
Tags: Jesper Parnevik
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management