Video: Hahn does 'Gangnam Style' dance at 16
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 3, 2013 2:29 PM ET
After briefly giving up the game in 2004, he traded stocks, got his real-estate license, worked at a marketing company, an advertising agency and then sold women’s shoes at Nordstrom. Now, he’s on the PGA Tour.
But on Sunday at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Hahn showed he’s also a pretty good dancer.
After holing a long-range birdie putt on the par-3 16th at TPC Scottsdale, the 31-year-old unleashed the popular “Gangnam Style” dance on the edge of the green.
Take a look:
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch LPGA come down to finish
- LPGA SCORING: Korda in Mobile mix late in Round 4
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae captures Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play