"They might forget that you’re naked, but you don’t forget that you’re naked. And everybody’s watching you." – Natalie Gulbis, on her photo shoot with Sports Illustrated.
"It was one of the most special couple days I’ve had in my life." – Keegan Bradley, on his recent trip to play Augusta National in preparation for his upcoming first Masters.
"But if I had to quit golf tomorrow, I would not be unhappy about it." – Sergio Garcia, reflecting on his up and down, often tumultuous career.
"Phil Mickelson's got to carry his gonads around in a wheelbarrow.” – Butch Harmon, on Jim Rome’s radio show.
"I'll buy Phil a steak dinner this week at some point, maybe send him a good bottle of Bordeaux or something." – Ernie Els, on gaining entry into the WGC-Match Play Championships due to Mickelson deciding o not play in the event.
"That’s definitely going to make lunch taste better." – Dustin Johnson, on the effects of making birdie on the final hole of the day Saturday at Riviera.
"I’ve already checked the schedule.There’s no tournament that week. I’m going." – Michelle Wie, on whether she will be attending her graduation day at Stanford this spring.
"I kind of drive my team crazy. Sometimes, I wasn’t happy, and I wasn’t quite nice to them." – Yani Tseng, joking about the pressure she felt coming into the season and how her 'team' helped her win the her first event event of the year, the LPGA Thailand.
"It’s something you dream about, playing with Phil or Tiger." – Bradley again, talking about his final-round pairing with his idol, Phil Mickelson.
Tags: Ernie Els
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process