Tom Watson Aim and Alignment - Part 1
Tom Watson explains the difference between aim and alignment in relation to the ball.
Tom Watson Aim and Alignment - Part 2
Tom Watson explains how to adjust with alignment when dealing with wind.
SwingFix: Parallel eyes drill
Setting up too closed over the ball? Martin Hall shows how to align your eyes to improve your aim and alignment . Visit swingfix.golfchannel.com to get your custom instructional video tips!
Big Break Academy - Quarter Dill Tip
Chan Song's quarter drill will help improve your alignment with your long putting . Click HERE for more Big Break Greenbrier content.
Get dialed in on your target with a narrowed focus
If you want to start playing better golf, SwingFix instructor Bernard Sheridan says it's time to stop worrying about the ball and start focusing on the target.
Golf Fix: Setup for success
Michael Breed, host of 'The Golf Fix' teaches how to align yourself properly for straighter golf shots. Watch 'The Golf Fix' Mondays 7PM ET.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly