Nobilo: Ko puts on 'clinical' performance
In this edition of GolfTalkCentral, Rich Lerner, Frank Nobilo and Tim Rosaforte discuss 15-year-old amateur Lydia Ko’s historic LPGA win on Sunday.
Audio Morning Drive - Brittany Lincicome
LPGA Tour Player Brittany Lincicome joins ‘Morning Drive’ to talk about her win at the 2011 CN Canadian Open Women’s Open and also discusses the upcoming Solheim Cup.
Ko's caddie happy despite no pay
As an amateur, Lydia Ko couldn’t collect the $300,000 first-place check for winning the CN Canadian Women’s Open on Sunday at Vancouver Golf Club. It went to runner-up Inbee Park instead. In case you’re wondering, a caddie typically gets 10 percent of a player’s win. In the case of Ko’s caddie, ...
Ko, 15, becomes youngest LPGA winner
Lydia Ko, 15, became the youngest player to win an LPGA tournament when she dusted the Canadian Women's Open field.
Wie, Tseng inspire each other to improved play
Michelle Wie and Yani Tseng seemed to have inspired each other last week at the Safeway Classic.
Ko part kid, part steely-eyed competitor
Fifteen-year-old Lydia Ko smiled a lot Sunday. But the LPGA's new youngest champion also stared down the best the circuit has to offer.
Ko, 15, goes for LPGA history in Canada
Lydia Ko, 15, will try to become the youngest winner in LPGA history on Sunday at the Canadian Women's Open.
What We Learned: Ko and the cup
In this edition of 'What We Learned,' we discuss Lydia Ko's historic win and a complicated situation for Davis Love III.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots