Dave Pelz : Pitching to Undulating Greens
Dave Pelz shares shot selection and execution tips for pitching the ball closer to the hole on undulating greens.
Dave Pelz How to Read Greens
Dave Pelz shows simple ways to help you read the greens better.
Dave Pelz : Practice Up and Downs
Dave Pelz shares practice tips for getting up and down around any green.
Dave Pelz : Putting Perspectives
Dave Pelz shares his insights for reducing the number of three putts during your round.
Dave Pelz : Padraig Harrington's putting technique
Dave Pelz breaks down Padraig Harrington's lead-hand low putting technique and how it helped him win the 2008 PGA Championship.
Dave Pelz : Driving into the Wind
Dave Pelz gives tips for driving with and against the wind.
Dave Pelz : Putting in the Wind
Putting is tough enough without the wind blowing. Dave Pelz shares his technique for putting under windy conditions.
Dave Pelz : How to Putt on Bumpy Greens
Dave Pelz gives pointers for putting through footprints on soft and bumpy greens.
Dave Pelz : Don’t Do What Sergio Did
Dave Pelz recreates a shot out of greenside rough that Sergio Garcia attempted during the playoff for the 2008 Tour Championship. Try these tips and techniques the next time you need to get up and down from thick greenside rough.
Dave Pelz : Putting Under Pressure
Dave Pelz shares how to hit putts that roll to the hole with the perfect putting speed.
Dave Pelz analyzes the 17th hole
Dave Pelz analyzes the 17th hole at Whistling Straits
Golf's Amazing Videos: Dave Pelz's 200-Foot Putt
While shooting an instructional video, Dave Pelz manages to drain a 200-foot putt, and no one is more amazed than he is!
Swing into the Holidays with the Bobby Jone wedge designed by Jesse Ortiz and Dave Pelz
Lauren Thompson and Charlie Rymer on why the Bobby Jones wedge, designed by Jesse Ortiz and Dave Pelz , may be the right fit for your short game. For more holiday gift ideas, please visit the <a href="http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.aspx?page=32470" target="_blank">GolfChannel.com/GiftGuide.</a>
Dave Pelz Get Your Putts to the Hole
How to roll putts 17-inches past the hole.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth