Jack Nicklaus Memorial Tournament Clinic - Gary Nicklaus
PGA Tour player and Jack Nicklaus's son, Gary, discusses how balance affects play with middle irons at the 2000 Memorial Tournament Clinic with Jack Nicklaus.
Morning Drive: Arnold Palmer Interview
least 1 Major championship. How much fun is it to see these other contemporaries of yours-- and Jack is gonna bring Gary Nicklaus -- to see them-- and you've seen these kids since they were little babies-- grow up and now they're young
U.S. Open Local Qualifiers Set to Begin Friday | Golf Channel
where notable names among the 78 entrants battling for a handful of spots in the next round include Hank Kuehne and Gary Nicklaus . Those fortunate enough to make it to sectionals will next face a player pool approaching 1,000 entrants, with
Nicklaus fails to advance to match play at U.S. Am
Gary Nicklaus , the son of Jack Nicklaus, failed to advance to the match-play portion of the U.S. Amateur at Cherry Hills.
PNC Father/Son Challenge
a $1 million purse. A few of the teams include Arnold Palmer and his grandson, Will; Jack Nicklaus and his son Gary Nicklaus ; Fuzzy Zoeller and his daughter Gretchen; Larry Nelson and son John; Bernhard Langer and his daughter Christina
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots