Weekly Fix: Ball-flight laws and having a proper grip
Jeff has great pace to his swing but a pull hook plagues him and is what SwingFix's Tim Cooke is going to help him eliminate in this edition of Weekly Fix.
The Golf Fix: What you can learn from Jack Nicklaus
Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, has some tips to help you improve your game, including some valuable insight into Jack Nicklaus' pre-shot routine.
Try to do the opposite when struggling with ball flight
Every golfer has struggled through days when they're hitting hooks or slices on the course. But do you have a plan for fixing the issue after your round?
The Golf Fix: Use better rotation to eliminate a hook
If you're struggling with hitting a hook, there's a good chance that your not rotating properly in your swing, as Michael Breed explains in this video.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path