Weekly Fix: Ball-flight laws and having a proper grip
Jeff has great pace to his swing but a pull hook plagues him and is what SwingFix's Tim Cooke is going to help him eliminate in this edition of Weekly Fix.
Try to do the opposite when struggling with ball flight
Every golfer has struggled through days when they're hitting hooks or slices on the course. But do you have a plan for fixing the issue after your round?
The Golf Fix: Use better rotation to eliminate a hook
If you're struggling with hitting a hook, there's a good chance that your not rotating properly in your swing, as Michael Breed explains in this video.
The Golf Fix: What you can learn from Jack Nicklaus
Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, has some tips to help you improve your game, including some valuable insight into Jack Nicklaus' pre-shot routine.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- McDowell rises to No. 7 in OWGR; Bae 64th
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play