PGA Tour Caddie Lance Ten Broeck Leads U.S. Senior Open | Golf Channel
Lance Ten Broeck has taken the lead at the U.S. Senior Open.
Caddies get their shot at the infamous par-3 17th
GolfChannel.com polled a dozen PGA Tour caddies to create odds for Wednesday’s event with Damon Green ( ), Lance Ten Broeck ( ) and Paul Tesori ( ) all receiving votes for likely champions. The Players: | | Among those on the bottom half
Hawks Nest: Early odds for the Masters
What I’ll never forget was a fiercely contested match pitting Parnevik and Tim Rosaforte vs. myself and caddie Lance Ten Broeck , who holed a putt on the 18th for the W. We were warming up before the round and Rosaforte wasn’t hitting it very
Bernhard Langer Leads U.S. Senior Open | Golf Channel
While Langer was in his sensational stretch Saturday, first-round leader Tom Kite and second-round leader Lance Ten Broeck were struggling in the final group. Kite finished with a 74 to drop into a tie for 17th, nine shots back. Since
Best All-Time Caddie Nicknames on PGA Tour | Golf Channel
only time he has missed since 1961) and claims to be the first black guest to play Augusta in 1988. “Last Call” Lance Ten Broeck – Has caddied for several notable players such as and Jesper Parnevik, and has been known to caddie and play in the
Slow play is bad, but what can be done?
ball going to take off on him from that lie? How much? 6-iron or 7-iron? If it had been in the fairway, caddie Lance Ten Broeck told him it would be a smooth 6-iron. Aim at the corner of the trap and cut it back toward the flag? Play for the
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path