Bond ... Liam Bond
Joost Luiten from the Netherlands, 5 birdies including this one in the 15 and an eagle to shoot, yes, 5-under 67. Liam Bond started on the back 9. Comes to the par 3 9th, his finishing hole, and sticks it. So now he has this to break out
Daly walks off course after rules dispute
want to slow us down,” Wiegele said. “He wished us both good luck for the weekend and left.” Overnight leader Liam Bond of Wales had a 74 to sit three shots back. Three-time major champion Padraig Harrington carded 70 to make the cut, but
Bond shoots 6 under to lead Austrian Open
ATZENBRUGG, Austria – Liam Bond of Wales took advantage of improved weather conditions in the afternoon to shoot a 6-under 66 Thursday to lead the Austrian Open
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on ban: 'Not going to roll over and accept this'
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth