Audio Morning Drive - Mark Wiebe Interview
- Mark Wiebe joins us right now on Champions, Tuesday. All right, let's just get the keys right from you. What was the key, Mark? It
Mark Wiebe - June 13, 2012
Wiebe was tied for the 36-hole lead in the 1987 U.S. Open with Tom Watson. He feels that The Olympic Club is truly a great golf course and a great Major Championship venue. There is not an easy shot on the entire golf shot so every player will have to be on top of their game at all times. While he
Huston holds off Wiebe for Dick's victory
John Huston shot a 7-under 65 to win his first Champions Tour event Sunday, taking advantage of three straight bogeys by Mark Wiebe to capture the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open.
Wiebe retains lead in Endicott; Watson, Price close
Mark Wiebe shot a 4-under 68 in the second round of the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open on Saturday, taking a two-shot lead over John Huston in a bid for his second straight Champions Tour victory.
Wednesday - June 13, 2012
Weckerlin, Chevron 8:00a ET: Jerry Foltz, Golf Channel Analyst 8:30a ET: Neil Sagebiel, Author 8:45a ET: Mark Wiebe , 3-time Champions Tour Winner WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION Rory's First Pitch at a Ball Game > Best of Morning
Tuesday - June 12, 2012
Hero of the Day” by Metallica “Hip to be Square” by Huey Lewis & The News UPCOMING GUESTS Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET Wednesday, June 13 Mark Wiebe Jerry Foltz Alex Miceli
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots