Audio Morning Drive - Mark Wiebe Interview
- Mark Wiebe joins us right now on Champions, Tuesday. All right, let's just get the keys right from you. What was the key, Mark? It
Mark Wiebe - June 13, 2012 | Golf Channel
Wiebe was tied for the 36-hole lead in the 1987 U.S. Open with Tom Watson. He feels that The Olympic Club is truly a great golf course and a great Major Championship venue. There is not an easy shot on the entire golf shot so every player will have to be on top of their game at all times. While he
Huston holds off Wiebe for Dick's victory
John Huston shot a 7-under 65 to win his first Champions Tour event Sunday, taking advantage of three straight bogeys by Mark Wiebe to capture the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open.
Wiebe retains lead in Endicott; Watson, Price close
Mark Wiebe shot a 4-under 68 in the second round of the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open on Saturday, taking a two-shot lead over John Huston in a bid for his second straight Champions Tour victory.
Wednesday - June 13, 2012 | Golf Channel
Weckerlin, Chevron 8:00a ET: Jerry Foltz, Golf Channel Analyst 8:30a ET: Neil Sagebiel, Author 8:45a ET: Mark Wiebe , 3-time Champions Tour Winner WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION Rory's First Pitch at a Ball Game > Best of Morning
Tuesday - June 12, 2012 | Golf Channel
Hero of the Day” by Metallica “Hip to be Square” by Huey Lewis & The News UPCOMING GUESTS Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET Wednesday, June 13 Mark Wiebe Jerry Foltz Alex Miceli
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path